People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
surprised that none of my exes posted their new gfs for national dog day bc WOOF
just sayin lol
"You can’t litter negativity everywhere then wonder why you have a trashy life."
livelifehappy.com (via psych-facts)